September 1, 2016 at 7:44 am #1243
Become a Part of the CalSAC Trainer Network
Training of Trainers Dates: October 20-22, 2016 in Southern California
Application Deadline: September 9, 2016
CalSAC is currently accepting applications from out-of-school time providers to join our statewide Trainer Network. The CalSAC Trainer Network is a professional development and training project that serves out-of-school time professionals across California. The focus of the CalSAC Trainer Network is to build the training and facilitation skills of leaders in the field who, in turn, provide training to professionals working in a variety of programs across the state. This year we are focusing on deepening the capacity of the out-of-school time field to support social-emotional learning and character development.
As a member of our Trainer Network you will:
- Receive a 3-day intensive Training of Trainers institute.
- Complete the certification process to endorsement with support from a CalSAC Mentor.
- Gain access to more than 60 different training modules.
- Gain access to exclusive leadership and professional development opportunities that range from mentorship to curriculum development.
- Join a unique statewide community of professionals.
Interested in joining the Trainer Network? Feel free to CLICK HERE for additional information.
If you would like to schedule a call to talk more about the program, please contact Charnelle Ruff at email@example.com or (510)444-4622 x105.
November 26, 2016 at 7:08 pm #1409
- This topic was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by aleahrosario.
That is good to know, we also have similar event but catering the Ontario county in Canada. Smartleese creative is providing several training program and improvisation for business, individual and career development. Here are sample behind the scene ideas – http://smartleesecreative.com/about-us/.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.